Math Teacher 535 views
- Salary Range 22,000-30,000RMB
- Housing free housing
- Cert Requirement tefl/tesol
- Start Date May 15, 2021
- Schedule Mon-Fri
- Position Number 1
Deliver Math Lesson to high school students
Age of Students:
16-18 years old
A Level; Attend the CIE Examination
8:00-17:30 Monday to Friday
The teacher could leave at 17:00 if he doesn’t have the last lesson,and the lunch break for that day is one hour.
The teacher should leave until he finish the last lesson at 17:30 and he could have the lunch break for 1.5 hours at that day.
– Academic-Year Bonus Equal to one month salary, pay in the middle of July.
– School Holidays(Full Paid) 2-3 weeks Winter Holiday; 5-6 weeks Summer Holiday if the contract period including the summer.
– Christmas Holiday 12/21 & 12/25; Five days
– Airfare 10,000 RMB annually
The first semester only could reimburse up to 5000 RMBNo limited for the destination
– Apartment: Free single apartment with facility and furniture (one bedroom,one living room, sperated bathroom, balcony)
– Medical Insurance Covered normal medical cost in mainland China
– Meal Benefit “School will offer up to 600 RMB for meals in cafeteria every month. The money will be topped up into your card for meals every month.
– Discount for Children’s Tuition: A 60% off discount of Tuition fee is provided by the employer for legitimate children studying at the school within two years of service.
A 80% off discount of Tuition fee is provided by the employer for legitimate children studying at the school starting from over two years of service. Other charges beyond tuition should be paid according to the school regulation.
* Applicants from English as primary language countries only;
* at least 2 years teaching experience in A-Level curriculum.A-Level Subject teacher needs teaching experience for A2 level;
* University degree in any subject; Education preferred;
* Must be able to provide criminal background check if necessary.
* Subject teaching positions require candidates with relevant teaching background in selected subject matter, with IGCSE, A-level and/-or IB teaching experience preferred